Watercolour Nude Workshop (NOV 9TH)
Learn how to paint an expressive nude watercolour painting.
In this workshop you'll be taken through my basic tips and tricks for beginners watercolour and paint a vibrant nude painting of your own.
I'll work with you one of one to create your unique A3 nude, from position to colour. By the end of the workshop you'll have created a magical celebration of the female form ready for framing.
Workshop price includes:
- all materials needed to create your art piece
- one on one help with your project and tips and tricks for working with watercolour
- nipples (nibbles) and drinks
- 10% discount for the online shop
What you need:
- your fine self.
- an eagerness to learn and connect with wonderful like minded humans.
DATE AND TIME: Saturday November 9th, 1.30pm
LOCATION: Edwardstown, address provided upon confirmation of order.
PLEASE NOTE: WORKSHOPS CAN NOT BE PURCHASED USING AFTERPAY - ANY WORKSHOP TICKETS PURCHASED THROUGH AFTERPAY WILL BE REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY.