Boob up your Life (WARDROBE) Workshop (OCT 25TH)
The spice girls once said, spice up your life... what they really meant was 'boob up your wardrobe'.
Come spend a Friday evening, sipping tit-punch, listening to 90s femme music icons and boobin' up your wardrobe!
Over the 3 hour workshop, I'll take you through the process of designing your own boob-extravaganza, mocking it up and then painting and setting it into your soon to be funkier threads! We'll talk all things feminism and self love, in my super cute backyard, sip'n and nibblin' on boob related edibles... oh and did I mention there's dogs...?
The ticket includes :
- all necessary boob'n equipment (i.e. fabric paints, brushes, other fabulous embelleshments like gem stones, needlework, patches etc)
- pre-designed illustrations or one on one help creating your own.
- design setting (once your design is completed, it'll)
- drinks and nipples... I mean nibbles.
- 10% off the maggie and tonks website which includes the tit club range
- unlimited dog pats
- behind the scene access to my studio and upcoming projects
What you need to do :
- Either bring along an item of clothing that you want boobed up (denim and cotton works best)
- Or let me know your size prior and I'll have an AS Colour shirt waiting and ready for you for an additional $20.00
DATE AND TIME: Friday 25th 6-8pm
LOCATION: Edwardstown, South Australia. Address provided upon confirmation of order.
Unfortunately as this is held in my home, my bathroom facilities are not wheel chair accessible.
PLEASE NOTE: WORKSHOPS CAN NOT BE PURCHASED USING AFTERPAY - ANY WORKSHOP TICKETS PURCHASED THROUGH AFTERPAY WILL BE REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY.